Tuesday 17 February 2009

Draculas day


oh my god im writing in a chat of V+ yeah
okay guys out there i'm alexander may
who's that?!
Dracula!
okay my day was today not so full of work but hard to!
don't know what i mean listen!

Okay today we saw the scene of lunatic(thomas)
hahahahah
that's what i say to these theme
okay today i had to learn in just 1 day 6 pages
okay that was not easy
and than i heard we do the scene tomorrow
i learned all day long!!!!!!
okay at the evening we went to graveyard the next place for our scene
everywhere snow
amazing
okay at the end i had no more feeling in my foot.
and because we shouldn't be in the graveyard i had to hide my fingernails and my long tees
had i told that i loved them, no then now
okay we did just 1 scene because it closed and my finale scene gonna do tomorrow
my big scene
excited
okay may in a few of days you can watch my video diary in youtube ( ore months(: )
watch it
and the film in the cinema
goodnight Dracula

No comments:

Post a Comment