Tuesday 17 February 2009

The Big day from Lunatic!

Here is Thomas from Germany - i play the Lunatic in the film... Today was my big day with my big scene. Now i tell you what we did all day...

So first we went to the school in the morning where we film some scenes . In one scene i was too ;) Guy ran down the floor in front of some vampires and then i (Lunatic) must come out of my room and follow Guy. When we finished filming in the school some of us watched a little theatre from some romanian pupils. I liked it. After this theatre we went back to the hostel. And now comes the terrible part... my big scene - where i must jump around the floor, sing the "Doh - a Deer"- Song. While i sang i must dance too. First it was hard for me to do this, but after a time i liked it and it and the very good direction (Matt & Dom) made it easy for me. I am happy that the day is over now... because im so tired :)

& u know what?! I think i found the lunatic in me today ;)

So... that was my day! & dont forget... vampires are everywhere!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment